There are only two visible statuses available on your order page: Unfulfilled and Fulfilled.
However, we send emails for all other status updates.
As of November 17, 2017 our status updates have changed. Due to the recent update in our shipping service the following updates have been combined into one update email. 'Preparing For Shipment', 'Awaiting Pickup' or 'Dropped Off', and 'Shipping Confirmation' are now 'Will Be Shipping Soon'.
So what are all the different statuses?
There are now only two status updates that fall under Unfulfilled. The last three fall under Fulfilled. Here we will explain:
- Update Status
- 1.) (Approximately)When you will receive it and
- 2.) What is happening during this status.
Here is the order of our production process:
- 1.) Immediately after placing your order.
- 2.) Your order has been placed in our system.
- 1.) You should receive this email within 5-30 minutes of placing your order.
- 2.) Your payment has automatically been sent to our credit card processor, we are creating the paperwork, gathering the supplies, and adding the items to our production que.
- 1.) You should receive this email within 2-4 (our) business days of placing your order.
- 2.) Your items are being made.
- 1.) You should then receive this email within 5-6 of (our) business days after the previous email.
- Your shipping label has been purchased.
- We are doing a quality check of your items and packaging them for shipment.
- Your order has been scheduled for pickup with the shipping carrier for the next business day or will be dropped off at the nearest drop off location the next business day.
- Tracking number will be included; However you order has not shipped yet.
- Please keep this email for future tracking purposes. It will be the only one provided.
- 1.) This email depends on the transit times of the shipping carrier.
- 2.) We have been notified by the shipping carrier that your order is on the vehicle for delivery and we are automatically passing the information on to you.
- 1.) You should receive this the same day as your Out For Delivery email.
- 2.) We have been notified by the shipping carrier that your order has been delivered and we are automatically passing the information on to you. Please see your tracking information for the details of exact delivery.
**These email updates solely rely on the carriers updates. Depending on the carrier, you may or may not receive them.