There are only two visible statuses available on your order page: Unfulfilled and Fulfilled.
However, we send emails for all other status updates.
So what are all the different statuses?
The first five status updates all fall under Unfulfilled. The last three fall under Fulfilled. Here we will explain:
- Production Process Status
- 1.) (Approximately)When you will receive it and
- 2.) What is happening during this status.
Here is the order of our production process:
- Immediately after placing your order.
- Your order has been placed in our system.
- You should receive this email within 5 minutes of placing your order.
- Your payment has been sent to our credit card processor, we are creating the paperwork, gathering the supplies, and adding the items to our production que.
- You should receive this email within 2-4 business days.
- Your items are being made.
- You should receive this email within 4-6 business days.
- We are doing a quality check of your items, packaging them for shipment, and purchasing the shipping label.
- You should receive this email the within 1 business day.
- Your order has been scheduled for pickup with the shipping carrier or dropped off at the nearest drop off location.
- You should receive this email the same afternoon or evening of receiving the Awaiting Pickup or Drop Off email.
- Your order has been picked up by the shipping carrier.
- This email depends on the transit times of the shipping carrier.
- We have been notified by the shipping carrier that your order is on the vehicle for delivery and we are passing the information on to you.
- You should receive this the same day as your Out For Delivery email.
- We have been notified by the shipping carrier that your order has been delivered and we are passing the information on to you. Please see your tracking information for the details of exact delivery.
**Depending on how quickly your order moves through our production process and the carriers updates, you may not receive every status update.